Monday, September 14, 2009

It's been awhile yes

Well I wish I had some really exciting news or something....butttt of course I don't! Ha. This summer really has been a lazy one. Charlie and I have been pretty anti-social for the most part, and spend most of our time at home. School starts back up for me next week, ugh, I'm so tired of going to school! Other than that it's just work work work! Charlie has been looking in to the Coast Guard, which would be a new big and exciting adventure for us! Oh I guess I do have some good news, Charlie & I have decided, pretty much, that next summer will be IT. Yes, IT as in I become Mrs. Charlie Appleton. Yay! Could be sooner though if he ends up enlisting. Who knows where life will take us next, we sure don't!

Charlie's sister J.J. is getting married next week, and then his parent's just bought a house so we'll be the moving crew! There's also been some talk of his parents renting a house out at Black Butte Ranch over Thanksgiving....which we be awesome! It'd be the 6 of us, Charlie & I, J.J. & Kris, and his parents John & Lynn. It's not for sure yet, but I'm thinking either way I'll be spending this Thanksgiving with his family. I don't think I can do another year of eating TWO Thanksgiving dinners!

I can't believe it's getting to be that time again already. It seems like just a couple of months ago when Grandma Mary, Aunt Penny & Uncle Bob, & Tia & Zack came to visit! But it's already been a whole year! Sheesh!

Yeah that means my brithday is coming up too. Woot to being 23!! yeah....not really. haha.

Hope everyone is well! Love!

No comments: